Insomnia Facebook Page
Factsheet as of 1 Aug 2011
- Page created 8 May 2011
- Currently has 12,168 fans
- During our June/July test promotions we had 9,295 fans join our page
- From 07/01/2011 – 08/01/2011, 633 comments/discussions started as result of our content being posted on the page
- On average each article posted on the fan page currently appears on approx. 8,119 profile walls
- In July the combined views of all articles posted on the fan page was 188,273
- With the average Facebook user having an average of 130 friends the potential number of views for each post is just under 1.1 million people – this number is increasing every day!
NOTE: While we cannot guarantee the number of views, as that depends on when people log in, how often their friends post on their walls, etc… but the statistics show the potential.
Our fan base is increasing weekly. The examples above are only for Facebook but we also have similar case studies for Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and we also syndicate content to other directories and blogging platforms to generate traffic and increase search engine rankings of all our content.